Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master
What is DASSM
In these challenging and unique market conditions, adaptability will be the key to relevance, both for businesses and professionals. Now more than ever is the time to up skill yourself, and differentiate the value you bring. P P Pariyojana has a passion for helping individuals &organizations understand what their options are, and which ones work in different contexts leading to better decisions. We firmly believe that agility is the new currency of business.
For true business agility, we need to choose our own agile way of working optimizing for our unique situation. Every team is different and faces unique situations. Disciplined Agile (DA) is a toolkit that enables us to make better decisions inside our organizations and enables optimization of agile teams by choosing our own way of working.
The NEW Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master training and certification provides tools and strategies to help you lead an agile team, influence people, and remove impediments.
Begin your agile journey learning multiple agile approaches; understand how to use the DA tool kit and find your way of working (WoW). Comprehensive training that introduces leading agile and lean approaches like Scrum, Kanban, SAFe® and more that frees you from any single agile framework and opens your options
Through the exploration of group exercises and facilitated discussion, participants completing this workshop will learn how to …
• Apply the values, principles, and practices of Disciplined Agile on your team
• Accelerate your ability to lead high-profile initiatives that are critical to enterprise success.
• Take a deep dive into the Disciplined Agile tool kit to develop a comprehensive understanding of the hundreds of practices and strategies it contains and the trade-offs of applying them.
• Apply the Disciplined Agile tool kit in hands-on exercises to guide your team in choosing and evolving your best way of working (WoW) in real-life situations.
• Use the tool kit to solve complex challenges commonly encountered in development and operational teams, the value stream, and at the enterprise level.
• Learn how to design and implement metrics that measure your improvements in areas where your teams are struggling.
• Understand how to nurture emotional intelligence.
• Feel confident empowering others on your team(s).
• Learn how to lead your teams in any situation to improve value delivery for your customers.
• Apply the DA tool kit to guide your team in choosing and evolving the best WoW in your situation
• Be prepared to take the Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM) exam and earn valuable, credible certification. Your exam fee is included in tuition.
- Two years of experience working on an agile team in a leadership role, like Disciplined Agile scrum
master, scrum master, product owner, architecture owner, etc.
- 2-day training from a Disciplined Agile partner
• DASSM Introduction
• Lesson 1: Team Development for High-Performance Teams
• Lesson 2: Emotional Intelligence for High-Performance Teams
• Lesson 3: Tactical Scaling in Complex Situations
• Lesson 4: Optimizing How We Work With the Disciplined DevOps Layer
• Lesson 5: Optimizing How We Work With the Value Stream Layer
• Lesson 6: Coordinating and Collaborating Across Teams
• Lesson 7: Conflict Management for High-Performance Teams
• Lesson 8: Pragmatic Planning for Agile Teams
• Pragmatic Reporting and Metrics for Agile Teams
With the training fee, comes something more
• PDF copies of the course materials
• Certificate of completion (framed for participants of in-house workshops)
Trainer is one of the most senior and experienced instructors and coaches of P P Pariyojana, a PMI Disciplined Agile Authorized Training Partner and Registered Education Provider of PMI. He is Certified PgMP®, PMP® as well as Disciplined Agile (DA) Instructor (CDAI) and Agile consultant / trainer. He has over 25 years of Project, Program Management and Agile experience in the Software / product development across leading organizations. He has handled several large accounts across geographies and hands-on experience in Project / Program management and Agile. He is a recognized leader in virtual training and coaching and has trained hundreds of people, in both co-located as well as virtual live formats.
This training program involves individual and group activities during training, hence if the batch size does not touch 3 or more attendees in the respective batch, then we will have to transfer you to next available batch as per mutual convenience on slot availability based upon mutual discussions to ensure quality delivery and completion of all activities as suggested / required in the training program. In case next offered batch(s) are not fine with you, you can request for full fee refund minus administrative fee charged by payment gateway.