Ticket Category for your Registration
PMI has off late been working with a tiered pricing for its PMP & Disciplined Agile offerings which primarily reflects in the cost of complete student kit and related products being issued to participants through ATP’s like us. On account of this tiered pricing as per geography from which you are attending training and going to appear in the certification examination, our price to candidates is also categorized into following two broad categories:
- Indians in India Participants
- Outside India Participants
The same data is shared by us as an ATP with PMI on regular basis as per country details shared by you with us and PMI tracks you during various touchpoints of interaction between you and them and this also determines the training cost being offered to you. Hence in case of any deviation detected at later stage, you will be liable to not only pay the difference amounts in two training category costs, but may be liable for any other punitive action as deemed fit by PMI
Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master
What is DASSM
In these challenging and unique market conditions, adaptability will be the key to relevance, both for businesses and professionals. Now more than ever is the time to up skill yourself, and differentiate the value you bring. P P Pariyojana has a passion for helping individuals &organizations understand what their options are, and which ones work in different contexts leading to better decisions. We firmly believe that agility is the new currency of business.
For true business agility, we need to choose our own agile way of working optimizing for our unique situation. Every team is different and faces unique situations. Disciplined Agile (DA) is a toolkit that enables us to make better decisions inside our organizations and enables optimization of agile teams by choosing our own way of working.
The NEW Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master training and certification provides tools and strategies to help you lead an agile team, influence people, and remove impediments.
Begin your agile journey learning multiple agile approaches; understand how to use the DA tool kit and find your way of working (WoW). Comprehensive training that introduces leading agile and lean approaches like Scrum, Kanban, SAFe® and more that frees you from any single agile framework and opens your options
Through the exploration of group exercises and facilitated discussion, participants completing this workshop will learn how to …
• Apply the values, principles, and practices of Disciplined Agile on your team
• Accelerate your ability to lead high-profile initiatives that are critical to enterprise success.
• Take a deep dive into the Disciplined Agile tool kit to develop a comprehensive understanding of the hundreds of practices and strategies it contains and the trade-offs of applying them.
• Apply the Disciplined Agile tool kit in hands-on exercises to guide your team in choosing and evolving your best way of working (WoW) in real-life situations.
• Use the tool kit to solve complex challenges commonly encountered in development and operational teams, the value stream, and at the enterprise level.
• Learn how to design and implement metrics that measure your improvements in areas where your teams are struggling.
• Understand how to nurture emotional intelligence.
• Feel confident empowering others on your team(s).
• Learn how to lead your teams in any situation to improve value delivery for your customers.
• Apply the DA tool kit to guide your team in choosing and evolving the best WoW in your situation
• Be prepared to take the Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM) exam and earn valuable, credible certification. Your exam fee is included in tuition.
- Two years of experience working on an agile team in a leadership role, like Disciplined Agile scrum
master, scrum master, product owner, architecture owner, etc.
- 2-day training from a Disciplined Agile partner
• DASSM Introduction
• Lesson 1: Team Development for High-Performance Teams
• Lesson 2: Tactical Scaling in Complex Situations
• Lesson 3: Optimizing How We Work With the Disciplined DevOps Layer
• Lesson 4: Optimizing How We Work With the Value Stream Layer
• Lesson 5: Pragmatic Planning for Agile Teams
• Lesson 6: Pragmatic Reporting and Metrics for Agile Teams
With the training fee, comes something more
• PMI Membership for 1 - year
• Mock test for practice
• One free examination attempt post training
• Direct connect with trainer and group for queries / support till you clear certification examination
• Free entry to our Agile webinars
• PDF Copies of following material as part of PMI Student Kit
a) Choose your WoW! A Disciplined Agile delivery handbook for optimizing your way of working
b) DASSM Study Guide
c) DASSM Activity Workbook PDF
d) DASSM Participant Handout PDF
e) DASSM Resources by Lesson
f) DA Bibliography
g) DA Glossary
h) Certificate of completion (framed for participants of in-house workshops)
We have quite a few DA Certified trainers who deliver these very successful and satisfactory trainings for our clients. Some trainers are PgMP Certified along with DA Certified trainer, some are having additional host of Agile certifications from multiple bodies besides PMI. Trainers generally have minimum of 15-20 years of Project, Program Management and Agile experience in the Software / product development across leading organizations. They have also handled several large accounts across geographies and hands-on experience in Project / Program management and Agile consulting. They are recognized leader in virtual training and coaching and have trained hundreds of people, in both co-located as well as virtual live formats. P P Pariyojana, a Disciplined Agile Authorized Training Partner of PMI and associated with PMI for more than 12 Years. . He is Certified PgMP®, PMP® as well as Disciplined Agile (DA) Instructor (CDAI) and Agile consultant / trainer.
This training program involves individual and group activities during training, hence if the batch size does not touch 3 or more attendees in the respective batch, then we will have to transfer you to next available batch as per mutual convenience on slot availability based upon mutual discussions to ensure quality delivery and completion of all activities as suggested / required in the training program. In case next offered batch(s) are not fine with you, you can request for full fee refund minus administrative fee charged by payment gateway. Candidate's Geography Specifications : Please remember that we share your details with PMI as per country details shared by you with us and PMI tracks you during various touchpoints of interaction between you and them and this also determines the training cost being offered to you. Hence in case of any deviation detected at later stage, you will be liable to not only pay the difference amounts in two trainings, but may be liable for any other punitive action as deemed fit by PMI.