Ticket Category for your Registration
PMI has off late been working with a tiered pricing for its PMP & Disciplined Agile offerings which primarily reflects in the cost of complete student kit and related products being issued to participants through ATP’s like us. On account of this tiered pricing as per geography from which you are attending training and going to appear in the certification examination, our price to candidates is also categorized into following two broad categories:
- Indians in India Participants
- Outside India Participants
The same data is shared by us as an ATP with PMI on regular basis as per country details shared by you with us and PMI tracks you during various touchpoints of interaction between you and them and this also determines the training cost being offered to you. Hence in case of any deviation detected at later stage, you will be liable to not only pay the difference amounts in two training category costs, but may be liable for any other punitive action as deemed fit by PMI
Disciplined Agile Scrum Master
What is DASM
In these challenging and unique market conditions, adaptability will be the key to relevance, both for businesses and professionals. Now more than ever is the time to up skill yourself, and differentiate the value you bring. P P Pariyojana has a passion for helping individuals &organizations understand what their options are, and which ones work in different contexts leading to better decisions. We firmly believe that agility is the new currency of business.
For true business agility, we need to choose our own agile way of working optimizing for our unique situation. Every team is different and faces unique situations. Disciplined Agile (DA) is a toolkit that enables us to make better decisions inside our organizations and enables optimization of agile teams by choosing our own way of working.
The NEW Disciplined Agile Scrum Master training and certification provides tools and strategies to help you lead an agile team, influence people, and remove impediments.
Begin your agile journey learning multiple agile approaches; understand how to use the DA tool kit and find your way of working (WoW). Comprehensive training that introduces leading agile and lean approaches like Scrum, Kanban, SAFe® and more that frees you from any single agile framework and opens your options
Through the exploration of group exercises and facilitated discussion, participants completing this workshop will learn how to …
• Understand the Disciplined Agile mindset and its underlying principles, such as pragmatism, the power of choice and adapting to context.
• Explore multiple leading agile and lean approaches like Scrum, Kanban, SAFe® and more.
• Learn about the fundamentals of agile and lean, and how to use both approaches effectively.
• Understand how to put these strategies into action on your agile team and ensure effective implementation.
• Learn how to apply the Disciplined Agile tool kit to discover the best way of working (WoW) for you and your agile team in your unique situation.
• Be prepared to take the DASM Certification exam. Your exam fee is included in tuition.
• Describe how to create the environment within which flow of value can be achieved
• Determine the steps required to achieve business agility and what it takes to do it in your organization
• Choose the appropriate practices and techniques given your working environment to continuously improve your WoW.
- No agile experience is required. Training and certification built to educate you on agile and lean
fundamentals and the Disciplined Agile tool kit with skills to immediately apply what you have learned
- 2-day training from a Disciplined Agile partner
• All About Agile
• Agile and Beyond
• Building a Disciplined Agile Team
• Choosing Your WoW!
• Tailoring Your Practices: Inception Phase
• Tailoring Your Practices: Construction Phase
• Tailoring Your Practices: Transition Phase
• Tailoring Your Practices: Ongoing
• Influence Outside the Team
With the training fee, comes something more
• PDF copies of the course materials from PMI
• Certificate of completion (framed for participants of in-house workshops)
• One free examination attempt with training (if attempted within 60 days post training completion)
Trainer is one of the most senior and experienced instructors and coaches of P P Pariyojana, a PMI Disciplined Agile Authorized Training Partner and Registered Education Provider of PMI. He is Certified PgMP®, PMP® as well as Disciplined Agile (DA) Instructor (CDAI) and Agile consultant / trainer. He has over 25 years of Project, Program Management and Agile experience in the Software / product development across leading organizations. He has handled several large accounts across geographies and hands-on experience in Project / Program management and Agile. He is a recognized leader in virtual training and coaching and has trained hundreds of people, in both co-located as well as virtual live formats.
This training program involves individual and group activities during training, hence if the batch size does not touch 3 or more attendees in the respective batch, then we will have to transfer you to next available batch as per mutual convenience on slot availability based upon mutual discussions to ensure quality delivery and completion of all activities as suggested / required in the training program. In case next offered batch(s) are not fine with you, you can request for full fee refund minus administrative fee charged by payment gateway. Candidate's Geography Specifications : Please remember that we share your details with PMI as per country details shared by you with us and PMI tracks you during various touchpoints of interaction between you and them and this also determines the training cost being offered to you. Hence in case of any deviation detected at later stage, you will be liable to not only pay the difference amounts in two trainings, but may be liable for any other punitive action as deemed fit by PMI