This three day CAPM® Preparation Program will enable participants' to prepare for CAPM certification exam. The workshop will also equip them with best practices in project management to apply them to their projects.
- Understand the processes of Project management
- Learn about the Project phases and Project life cycle
- Learn about the five Process Groups: Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Control, and Closure
- Learn about the nine Knowledge Areas:
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Human Resources Management
- Communication Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement Management
- Integration Management
- Learn about PMI Code of Ethics and Responsibility
- 23 PDUs / Contact Hours Certificate
- CAPM® Student Handbook on CAPM® Certification Examination Preparation based on PMBOK® Guide - Fourth Edition.
- More than 800 questions for practice.
- Strategy and tips to clear the CAPM exam in 1st attempt.
Please courier the Cheque / Pay Order payable at Delhi in name of "P P Pariyojana Consulting Services Pvt Ltd" to I-121, Kirti Nagar, N. Delhi - 110015.
You can deposit cheque
/ cash in any Bank Of India Branch and email us
the scanned copy of same with your details.
You can do online transfer
and inform us via email as per details mentioned below:
Bank Of India, Kirti Nagar, New Delhi 110015
600820110000530 (Current Account)